Important Information Relating to the Ferring Research Institute Innovation Grants Process
- Support is based on individual merit relative to other grant requests in accordance with established guidelines and policies and will not be provided to induce the provision of services or promote, sell or prescribe a Ferring product.
- Ferring Research Institute is unable to provide support for every request and may not be able to fund the entire requested amount.
- Previous support does not guarantee future support.
- Previously declined programs are not eligible for re-submission.
- Please do not submit requests that include funding for promotional programs, membership fees, sponsorships, medical missions, ads, medication, equipment or tuition.
- Please do not submit requests for exhibit/display booths, charitable contributions, promotional programs, membership fees, sponsorships, social events/entertainment, medical missions, ads, medication, equipment, tuition, or for non-faculty/individual attendee expenses.
- Ferring’s support may never be made with the intent to, directly or indirectly, implicitly or explicitly, influence recipients to prescribe, purchase, recommend, sell or arrange for, or recommend the prescribing, purchasing or sale of any Ferring product or as a reward for any such past behavior.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has issued its final rule to implement the Federal Physician Payments Sunshine Act (Open Payments). The Sunshine Act requires pharmaceutical and device manufacturers to annually report certain payments or other transfers of value made to “Covered Recipients,” including US-licensed physicians and teaching hospitals. The Sunshine Act promotes transparency by requiring the disclosure of financial relationships between drug manufacturers, investigators and study sites.
View complete Ferring Innovation Grants Program Summary