Ferring Innovation Grants
Welcome to the Ferring Innovation Grants Portal from Ferring Research Institute.
- At Ferring Research Institute, Inc., (FRI), we believe in the power of research to identify important new therapeutics.
- We are passionate about science and committed to exploring new directions.
- We believe in the value of partnership and working together to move science forward.
- We actively seek discoveries and innovation from internal and external sources.
FRI is interested in funding exploratory, discovery and preclinical research into novel drug targets that are addressable with peptides and/or proteins.
The Ferring Innovation Grants are awarded annually in October and are not renewable.
We will NOT fund clinical studies, proposals that require the collection of patient biopsies or studies to develop small molecules or intracellular targets.
Please direct clinical research grant applications to Ferring USA educational grant program. https://ferring.envisionpharma.com/vt_ferring/
FRI’s therapeutic areas include
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Reproductive Health
View complete Ferring Innovation Grants Program Summary
We encourage distribution, please use the following Ferring Innovation Grants Brochure
- Stuart Brierley – Flinders University
- James Deane – Hudson Institute of Medical Research
- Laurent Derre – Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
- Renjie Jin – Vanderbilt University
- Florenta Kullmann – University of Pittsburgh
- Mireille Lahoud – Monash University
- Padma Murthi – Monash University
- Markus Muttenthaler – University of Queensland
- Rodrigo Pacheco – Fundación Ciencia & Vida
- Aritro Sen – University of Rochester Medical Center
- Marie van Dijk – Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam
- Steven Cohn – University of Virginia, Department of Medicine
- Nardhy Gomez-Lopez – Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Peter Gray – The Salk Institute for Biological Studies
- Guiying Nie – Hudson Institute of Medical Research
- Laura Parry – The University of Melbourne