Ferring Innovation Grants
Information on the 2018 grant program coming soon!
Welcome to the Ferring Innovation Grants Portal from Ferring Research Institute.
- At Ferring Research Institute Inc., (FRI), we believe in the power of research to identify important new therapeutics.
- We are passionate about science and committed to exploring new directions.
- We believe in the value of partnership and working together to move science forward.
- We actively seek discoveries and innovation from internal and external sources.
Ferring is committed to building a portfolio of novel, innovative drugs to address the indications of high unmet medical need for patients in our therapeutic areas of interest.
The Ferring Innovation Grants are awarded annually in December and are not renewable.
We will NOT fund clinical studies, proposals that require the collection of patient biopsies or studies to develop small molecules or intracellular targets. Proposals including analysis of human samples collected independently of this application will be considered.
Please direct clinical research grant applications to Ferring USA educational grant program. https://ferring.envisionpharma.com/vt_ferring/
FRI’s therapeutic areas include
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Reproductive Medicine & Women’s Health
Ferring Innovation Grants Program Summary coming soon!
Ferring Innovation Grants Brochure coming soon!
- Stéphane Bolduc – CHU de Québec – Université Laval Research Center
- Marcello Costa – Flinders University
- Warren Foster – University of California, San Diego
- Andrew Horne – University of Edinburgh
- K. Joseph Hurt – University of Colorado
- Ursula Kaiser – Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Sarah Marshall – Monash University
- Kathryn Meier – Washington State University
- Victor Navarro – Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Willis Samson – Saint Louis University, School of Medicine
- John Taylor – Kansas University Medical Center
- Suraj Unniappan – University of Saskatchewan
- Henrique Veiga-Fernandes – Champalimaud Foundation
Meet the 2016 Recipients
- Stuart Brierley – Flinders University
- James Deane – Hudson Institute of Medical Research
- Laurent Derre – Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
- Renjie Jin– Vanderbilt University
- Florenta Kullmann – University of Pittsburgh
- Mireille Lahoud – Monash University
- Padma Murthi – Monash University
- Markus Muttenthaler – University of Queensland
- Rodrigo Pacheco – Fundación Ciencia & Vida
- Aritro Sen – University of Rochester Medical Center
- Marie van Dijk – Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam