Ferring Innovation Grants
The 2018 Grant program is now open, apply here through June 11th!
Welcome to the Ferring Innovation Grants Portal from Ferring Research Institute.
- At Ferring we believe in the power of research to identify important new therapeutics.
- We are passionate about science and committed to exploring new directions.
- We believe in the value of partnership and working together to move science forward.
- We actively seek discoveries and innovation from internal and external sources.
Ferring is committed to building a portfolio of novel, innovative drugs to address the indications of high unmet medical need for patients in our core therapeutic areas of interest.
The Ferring Innovation Grants are awarded annually in January and are not renewable.
We will NOT fund clinical studies, or studies which require the collection of human samples under the direction of an Institutional Review Board.
Proposals should only include analysis of anonymized human samples collected independently of this application.
Please direct clinical research grant applications to Ferring USA educational grant program. https://ferring.envisionpharma.com/vt_ferring/
Therapeutic areas of interest to Ferring include:
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Reproductive Medicine & Women’s Health
- Biomarker Discovery
Ferring Innovation Grants Program Summary
Ferring Innovation Grants Brochure. Distribution encouraged!
- Stéphane Bolduc – CHU de Québec – Université Laval Research Center
- Marcello Costa – Flinders University
- Warren Foster – University of California, San Diego
- Andrew Horne – University of Edinburgh
- K. Joseph Hurt – University of Colorado
- Ursula Kaiser – Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Sarah Marshall – Monash University
- Kathryn Meier – Washington State University
- Victor Navarro – Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Willis Samson – Saint Louis University, School of Medicine
- John Taylor – Kansas University Medical Center
- Suraj Unniappan – University of Saskatchewan
- Henrique Veiga-Fernandes – Champalimaud Foundation